Kia Cadenza Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any 2014 cadenza limited owners still around ? I need some body work done and wanna go to the best work and best priced individual. Maybe a king **** but I live in Oklahoma City AND NO ONE HERE HAS MY CAR 😅

·
Registered
66 Posts
Why are you asking Cadenza Limited owners about body work. Any body shop can work on it. Ask around your area for a hood body shop.

in my part of Central Florida, my local Buick Dealer’s Body Shop does EXCELLENT work. A friend with a Mercedes E350 put me on to them.
Had them do a small job for me (my Regal) and it came out PERFECT.
Come to find out, my neighbor works there. After I bought my used Cadenza, was not satisfied with the paint on the hood. My neighbor who is NOT the shop painter) rented the body shop for the weekend. Picked up my car on a Saturday 5pm and returned it on Sunday 5pm. (He did some other work for another neighbor also, plus changed a BMW windshield).
Prepped hood and painted it plus fenders. Even though he is not their painter, the hood and fenders CAME OUT PERFECT. (I’ve even seen him paint someone else’s car in his garage, which is a city no-no).

Ask around your area. You’ll find one.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts