Kia Cadenza Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Guys,

I am having a lot of trouble finding a good HID for my Cadenza. The threads that I have found are old and have expired links, so I figured it's worth reasking these questions.

Can you guys recommend a good HID kit for my cadenza? I was thinking about DDM Tuning HID, but would like your suggestions first. I went to buy the OEM HID, but they want $350 per light without install. Please recommend me a good HID that will a) work as plug and play b) doesn't cost me too much. I am trying to keep under $200 (budget can be flexible). c) have a good reputation of durability.

Thanks everyone!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
These are the ones I got before, 4 years old still look amazing. Great price, that's for the pair. Sucks how long the delivery time is though...

OSRAM Night Breaker Unlimited +70% D1S HID Xenon Bulbs (pack of 2)
Thanks man this one popped up in my research would it fit my cadenza? I wasn't too sure since it didn't say h7. I'll order it tonight and just pay for the fastest shipping.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Oh, no, that's for the Lux and above. Car came with HID's above the base premium. You need h7's, I'd look for a quality LED set, as HID is going away on all modern cars. They only keep these bulbs around for the cars that have he HID ballasts.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts