Kia Cadenza Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
Figured I'd chime in here, only paid $35,000 including delivery charge, excluding taxes and tags. The price was $38,000 with $3,000 in incentives.

Black/black Tech Took forever to find the car.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Right, so the sticker price was $43,000 with all the installed options.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Owner Loyalty - $2000
Competitive Bonus Cash - $2000
Customer Cash - $1000
College - $400
Military - $400

ya, there are incentives
Yep. There is also an extra $500 in customer cash if you take their 3.9% financing.. Not worth it unless you're going to refinance immediately after the 90 day cool off.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Congratulation!
I think this is the best deal I've heard so far.
Yeah, they are trying their hardest to move these cars to get them on the road. So now would be the time to be patient, and work the best deal you can. Took me 3 weeks of playing hard ball to get my price.

I did have to accept 70 miles on the clock, but that's because they had to go get it.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Yeah, they are trying their hardest to move these cars to get them on the road. So now would be the time to be patient, and work the best deal you can. Took me 3 weeks of playing hard ball to get my price.

I did have to accept 70 miles on the clock, but that's because they had to go get it.
This is very good deal...I'll probably accept 500 mi (I believe this is the MAX miles they could have to cell car as a new one)...maybe next time I'll work with them to get Quoris :) ...I agree that I rushed to get Cadenza

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This is very good deal...I'll probably accept 500 mi (I believe this is the MAX miles they could have to cell car as a new one)...maybe next time I'll work with them to get Quoris :) ...I agree that I rushed to get Cadenza
They tried selling me one with 1700 on the clock as new. I typically wouldn't buy a car as new, with more than 10 - 20 miles on it. Preferably less than 5.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thats incorrect

$1000 (2.9/72)
$1500 (3.9/72)
I'm confused what's incorrect about what I said if you're displaying exactly what I just said?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts