Kia Cadenza Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As yall know my cadenza is wrapped in brushed gold and has coilovers and 20 inch rohana rc22.
Well I will be getting it re wrapped in brushed steel basically stainless steel and I will be getting the whole car bagged. Both those will be in a month bc they have a huge busy calender. I might be getting bigger wheels also. (Width)
By end of the year I will be buying the weather tech floormats and the different shifter for it.
Have a lot of plans but I am 21 and money is slow now :)

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ooh and also oracle halo rings multicolor

·
Registered
13 Posts
As yall know my cadenza is wrapped in brushed gold and has coilovers and 20 inch rohana rc22.
Well I will be getting it re wrapped in brushed steel basically stainless steel and I will be getting the whole car bagged. Both those will be in a month bc they have a huge busy calender. I might be getting bigger wheels also. (Width)
By end of the year I will be buying the weather tech floormats and the different shifter for it.
Love the Weather-Tech floor mats, I got them in black and they look really good.

·
Registered
125 Posts
What do you mean by getting the car bagged?

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It will be on air bags. Laying frame. Like accu air suspension

·
Premium Member
232 Posts
Looking forward to seeing your continued work Jake.

The bags will be a nice touch since it hasn't been done yet. I think the car has the body lines to support it.

Still hoping to put wheels on my wife's at some point. Haven't chosen to fit it in the budget yet.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Biga papa it shouldn't avoid warranty and will need to get a hold of you soon I will need some stuff :)

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Big poppa my bad lol

·
Premium Member
232 Posts
That looks pretty good.

Isn't that a Korean K7 though?

We worked with Tag Motorsports on a Cadenza build for a Kia Dealership owner. He was bagged as well. I'll provide some images as soon as I have the professional ones in my hands.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts