Kia Cadenza Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have decided to re-badge my K900 , front, back, wheels and Steering wheel .
Here is my Car and three choices I would like your views I am leaning towards Red

Attachments

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
I have decided to re-badge my K900 , front, back, wheels and Steering wheel .
Here is my Car and three choices I would like your views I am leaning towards Red
I had the red ones on my Silver K7, you can see how it looks in my photo thread. I liked it, it was unique, but ultimately I went to the Black and Chrome for more of a stock look.

They are all gorgeous though.

·
Registered
55 Posts
My car is metalic graphite, and I like the red.
If my car were silver I'd be more inclined to go with the black.

Wondering how good the fit is with these things?

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My car is metalic graphite, and I like the red.
If my car were silver I'd be more inclined to go with the black.

Wondering how good the fit is with these things?
I will tell you when i get them installed I wont through away the originals though.

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
I will tell you when i get them installed I wont through away the originals though.
They are a near perfect fit.

When removing your stock badges, there are two pegs in the middle of the emblem

If this is your Emblem, the "X" are the Pegs:

( X X )

You'll notice the new badges don't have pegs, but just adhere to the vehicle after the old ones are gone. The replacement badges are a tiny bit smaller than the stock, but if aligned correctly, you wont notice the difference. The steering wheel badge is the hardest, as it has tabs all the way around. As hard as I tried, I was not able to salvage the Steering wheel OEM badge. You WILL want to disconnect your battery when doing the steering wheel, or you'll piss off your neighbors when you spam your horn.

Wheel badges just go right on-top of the original center caps, so they're easiest.

Take your time, line them all up right the first time, and then sit back and enjoy. The red were beautiful, and it turned so many heads, but I tend to change my style every 3 months.

Just a note, when I went to remove the red to replace with black and chrome, the tape was still super sticky. These are not movable once stuck on, so take your time.

·
Super Moderator
902 Posts
chrome on black back ground

nice fit. On cadenza and K900
I have the chrome with black back ground on the K900 and sane on the blue cadenza
couldn't upload entire picture, program says picture to large

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts