Kia Cadenza Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know anything about the audio/sound setup?

I hope we get at least a 8 speaker system with a subwoofer. I love my music and need something decent.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I thought we would get at least 2 amps, one for the subwoofer and another for the speakers, thats a lot for one amplifier to handle

·
Registered
49 Posts
never a fan of stock audio setups, no matter how good this will be i will eventually have it taken to my audio shop for a overhaul

·
Super Moderator
579 Posts
Do u already have the products or ur still about to buy it
i already have 1 sub and an amp (kicker500.1)... just need to buy the other sub and materials for the build... gonna be a skinny tall box so i don't take up too much space in the trunk. but... it'll be an awkward design because i want to keep my pass through also. the amp rack will be between them both with some LED lighting.. i had a badass buildout in my old Sportage that my folks now drive... basically doing the same.

I plan to mount the amp controller dial in the blank spot near the shifter (where the heated seat buttons are at)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Has anyone tried just swapping out the amp for a more powerful one? Or has anyone tried just swapping the factory sub for a larger and/or better quality sub?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts