Kia Cadenza Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am sitting on 90k miles and I believe the first major maintenance is at 100k. I have a 150k extended warranty that is not from KIA so my fear is if I don't check the box on the scheduled maintenance, I will have an issue if I need a repair under warranty. My backup camera doesn't work intermittently but of course when I get ready to take it in, it works just fine. I also have air coming in my drivers side window when it is rolled all the way up. I guess my October 2013 purchase of my 2014 Cadenza is starting to have some nagging issues.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I'm right behind you at 84k miles but I also put between 15-20k/yr on my car so it'll be due for that service within the next 15 months. Since I've done virtually nothing maintenance wise to this car (it's been so good to me), I was planning on doing several things at 100k anyway...just for preventative. Included in my thoughts are the replacement of brake fluid, trans fluid, front diff fluid, engine coolant, change out the spark plugs, cleaning of the intake track including, PCV replacement and I'm not sure yet if the valve lash can be or needs to be adjusted. That's what comes to mind right now, there may be more when the time comes.

I'm not sure what's on the factory list for 100k, I haven't looked yet.

I've read of more than a few people having issues with their backup camera and it needing to be replaced. I've not heard of any wind noise or air leakage issues though. Maybe one of the door/window seals is damaged? Or maybe the window stop point programming is off and the window is not closing all the way? There is a thread on here about how to reset that. Maybe try that before going to the dealership?

Reactions: kzookid
1 - 2 of 2 Posts