Kia Cadenza Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I just resently bouth a 2014 Kia Cadenza an already having issues whit the engine making noises an shaking a lot when I started up in the morning. Took car in to get looked at an they said it was normal for a car to sound like that if I would of seen that before I bouth it I would never of got it don't recommend it do to those engine noises

·
Registered
6 Posts
Well quick update got call from kia To see how was my car doing don't know if it was corporit or service dep. but I know it want the kia dealer I took my car too. Told them still doing the same thing so told me to take it back in for a full inspection don't know exactly what they are doing but today it will be the second day they have it. Know I am thinking for them saying nothing is wrong they are sure taking a there time checking it for something they said it was normal operation of the car . By the way my car has 13000 miles

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.