Kia Cadenza Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve been considering buying a left over 2020 Cadenza, however none of the closest dealers to me have one to look at. I see a very few at dealers around the State and country. None close enough to go just to check it out.
Two things I can’t see from dealer internet photos.

Does the 2020 have DRL (Daytime Running Lights)?

Does it have Paddle Shifters?

I could phone dealers to ask, but they will tell you anything just to get you to visit them. Don’t want my dealer to make a dealer trade without knowing ahead of time.

Anyone know?

·
Registered
754 Posts
Don't know about the DRL, but I swear someone here said already they removed Paddle shifters and the rear window shade in all models. I knew about the rear window shade, but the paddles is a big mistake to remove.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. 😡

·
Registered
157 Posts
I think it's a mistake to remove the rear window shade. I use mine all the time! I honestly would consider another car/brand if it didn't have the rear shade.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I think it's a mistake to remove the rear window shade. I use mine all the time! I honestly would consider another car/brand if it didn't have the rear shade.
I totally agree, not only is it nice to have during the day to keep the car dark, but it’s super useful at night when a lifted truck with aftermarket headlights pulls up behind you. I really hope they bring it back

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What a disappointment. Checking the online Window Stickers on the
SX Limited.

No DRL listed.
No Paddle Shifters listed.
No Powered Rear Window Shade.
No Rear Sude Window Shades.
It does have a larger touch screen though.

My 2017 has more features.
No reason to trade my perfectly good, trouble free 2018 Regal.

(Did I tell you that I’m so disappointed with the 2020 Limited)?

Reactions: kzookid

·
Registered
123 Posts
It all looked so promising. I really like the exterior and interior design (not including the rear, I think that keeps getting worse) but from what it sounds, buying a 2014 limited gives you the same feature list. I’m disappointed as well. Then again, America isn’t doing great right now, maybe i’ll just move on over to Korea:LOL:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Because I’m no longer interested in a (deconteted) 2020, I’ve been browsing for a loaded 2018, which is basically the same as my 2017. In checking AutoTrader, I saw that a Hyundai dealer only 30 miles from me has a Black 2018 SXL with a light beige interior. Never saw that color interior, so,,,,, I decided to drive there to take a look. Car was BEAUTIFUL and that beautiful interior makes it even more beautiful.

Two problems for me.
1. I’ve had two black cars in the past and swore I’d NEVER BUY A BLACK CAR AGAIN.
2. Don’t want to trade a perfectly good loaded 2018 Regal for another 2018.

If it was any color other than black, I may have tried to deal. Blue or white or silver would have been ok.

You can see it on
HyundaiCFL.com and on AutoTrader in Clermont Florida.

·
Registered
2 Posts
If you watch some reviews videos on youtube, and compared the ones from Asian PetrolHead to the ones from the US channels, you would know the US Cadenza is a pretty much water down version from the Korean one. For instant, the instrument display is not a full digital display like in Korean, it's even smaller than 2019 model's. I believe the Korean version still has all 3 rear sunshades, and better yet, they have double laminated windows extend to the rear seats.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts