Kia Cadenza Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
879 Posts
Here is the link where they mention it. www.kbb.com/car-news/all-the-latest/2015-kia-cadenza-adds-features-starts-at-35700/2000010972/

Is this true? @Yooshaw @Beezwax

If it is true? What exactly do they mean and where?

I think that's referring to LED overhead lighting (instead of incandescent map lights, room lights, etc).

The 15's have a split personality - some SXLs are identical to the 14 SXLs, and later in the model year all the new features were brought in - most notably the surround view monitor. I can't remember if that Flex Steer was ever really an option.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think that's referring to LED overhead lighting (instead of incandescent map lights, room lights, etc).

The 15's have a split personality - some SXLs are identical to the 14 SXLs, and later in the model year all the new features were brought in - most notably the surround view monitor. I can't remember if that Flex Steer was ever really an option.
You are correct @Yooshaw in all my research not ONE USA variant Cadenza came with flex steer in any MY (model year).

On a different note. Are you the same Yooshaw that doesn't like his DDpai mini 2 over on the dashcam forums? So far I love my DDPai mini 2. If this is not you, forgive me. If it is you, you and I have spoken some months before I joined Cadenza forums. We helped each other with versions for SW / FW for the DDPai mini2

·
Super Moderator
879 Posts
You are correct @Yooshaw in all my research not ONE USA variant Cadenza came with flex steer in any MY (model year).

On a different note. Are you the same Yooshaw that doesn't like his DDpai mini 2 over on the dashcam forums? So far I love my DDPai mini 2. If this is not you, forgive me. If it is you, you and I have spoken some months before I joined Cadenza forums. We helped each other with versions for SW / FW for the DDPai mini2
I knew I knew your name, but couldn't place it. Lol. My Mini 2 is in my other car, and actually it died on me. Just stopped turning on. So I'm not a fan. Hope yours keeps working!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.