Kia Cadenza Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm so pissed, paid so much for the car and already having problems, can't believe it!!!!!!!!!!

1. Driver Side Fog Light producing bad condensation
2. Sunroof Switch needs to be replaced
3. Dent behind Cadenza Badge on trunk (Didn't notice until I was taking off the dealer logo letters)
4. Passenger door side mirror making metallic rattle when closing (first time noise was very bad, sounded like a quarter in a tin can)

I'm afraid what's going to happen in the next month, had car for only 3 weeks now. All will be fixed but I mean come on, I contacted Kia Consumer Affairs, I hope they can compensate me somehow. Very disappointed :(

·
Registered
33 Posts
Just hang in there; You got one of the first US versions. Sorry to hear you are having problems, but let them make it right before you get crazy!

The dent was most likely your dealer.. and the other things are easily fixed under warranty. No car is perfect, there are always a few bad apples in the batch.

These problems are minute compared to say an engine failure, or electronics issue. So look on the bright side!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank You!!!

Just hang in there; You got one of the first US versions. Sorry to hear you are having problems, but let them make it right before you get crazy!

The dent was most likely your dealer.. and the other things are easily fixed under warranty. No car is perfect, there are always a few bad apples in the batch.

These problems are minute compared to say an engine failure, or electronics issue. So look on the bright side!

Thanks so much for your feedback I really appreciate it. That is true about no car being perfect but it still sucks lol Thanks again!

·
Registered
313 Posts
murrwin, You've already got some good advise here. I couldn't add more, but It's got to be a pi$$er. It's really and emotional letdown and a needless inconvenience. The sooner you get it in, have the items fixed and be on your way, the sooner you can get on with the enjoyment of a pretty cool car.

Good luck, friend!

John

·
Premium Member
579 Posts
ya man.. be thankul that these aren't serious issues... your dealer will take care of you bro.

****, i've experienced that sometimes my traction control light comes on when i start it up while sitting in my drive way... turn the car off and start it back up and it goes away.

be patient... i'm sure TSB's are coming... best thing is to just report the issue with KIA and let them do their thing

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Your Right

ya man.. be thankul that these aren't serious issues... your dealer will take care of you bro.

****, i've experienced that sometimes my traction control light comes on when i start it up while sitting in my drive way... turn the car off and start it back up and it goes away.

be patient... i'm sure TSB's are coming... best thing is to just report the issue with KIA and let them do their thing
That is true. I have been report issue with Kia Consumer Affairs and also recommendation to improve the car. Got to try and help them improve the car now with updates and newer years to come.

Like to thank everyone, good to see people out there giving thoughtful responses and feedback for once :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
we play a MAJOR part in the life expectancy of the new model... we must report small issues so that KIA is aware of them, then calling TSB's on them and possibly recalls to fix.
Where do i report small issues to KIA so they have some feedback....thanks:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts