Kia Cadenza Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2015 kia cadenza. We were riding late in the evening when my headlights just went off. We had to ride all the way back home with the bright lights on. Anyone ever experienced this? Any idea what it could be? Please can anyone help?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Never experienced this myself, but I can only think of a few possibilities. Do you have HIDs or halogen low beams? It’s most likely a fuse or a relay. There are two fuse boxes, one on the right side of the engine bay, and one by the driver’s left leg. However, if both your front AND rear lights went out it is more likely a relay. i’m not entirely sure where those are, but i’m sure a quick googling would tell. Best of luck! let me know how it goes

·
Registered
49 Posts
There's a recall on the 2015 Hyundai Genesis multi-function switch (headlights and turn signals). I wonder if the 2015 Kia Cadenza uses the same switch?

·
Registered
44 Posts
I have a 2015 kia cadenza. We were riding late in the evening when my headlights just went off. We had to ride all the way back home with the bright lights on. Anyone ever experienced this? Any idea what it could be? Please can anyone help?
Did you ever find out what the problem was?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts