Kia Cadenza Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. Proud to say I'm new to the forum as I am a 3 week Cadenza owner. I don't need to add how I feel about this car because it seems we all think the same. I would like to add a bit more bottom end to my ride. I was a car stereo geek back in the day, but only looking to add some bottom end to the Infiniti system. Have any of you added on to your stereo, or know schematics for such a feat? Being as high-tech as this ride is, I also don't want to risk any damage/warranties. I'm from KC area, and unfortunately every review of a car stereo install place is not good, so thinking of a DIY project, unless anyone here can recommend a trustworthy place in the KC area. Thanks for your time!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Don't know of any places in KC but will ask around. Nice to know there's another KC owner on the board. Keep in mind, any additions to the bottom end will affect UVO and Bluetooth audio as well. When I increased the system bass, the Bluetooth started sounding muffled - so I backed off some.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don't know of any places in KC but will ask around. Nice to know there's another KC owner on the board. Keep in mind, any additions to the bottom end will affect UVO and Bluetooth audio as well. When I increased the system bass, the Bluetooth started sounding muffled - so I backed off some.
Good point. Didn't think of that. Easy to adjust as the amp I am looking at has a 'switch' or dial to turn the signal completely off to blow your eardrums.

When and where did you buy your car? I got mine from SM Kia. Thanks for the input.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I actually live in Topeka, work in KC 2 days a week. I purchased from Briggs Kia in Topeka about 6 weeks ago. They were easy to work with, no games, and (I think) great pricing. Came from a 2002 540i6. I will probably tint the windows and switch out the badges in the coming weeks.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ah, gotcha. I already had my windows tinted which really adds to the car. I've looked at the different emblems and what not, but first thing I'm going to do is change my fog and license plate bulbs to the higher intensity LEDs. This car is the ****! I have the same features as your car, but have the darker graphite exterior with black leather interior.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts