Kia Cadenza Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking of re-badging my 2014 Cadenza SLX (Platinum Graphite w/Lt Grey leather interior).

Value your opinion on the following:

Best color badge for my car?
What to re-badge - front, back, wheels, steering wheel; all of these?
Badges easy to apply? Holds up well over time?

Will probably order from K5 Optima Store. Good product? Good fit? Good vendor?

Thanks for your help

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
I rebadged mine using the kit from K5optimastore, been on a year and a half and they're still like new.

I went with the black and chrome for a stock look.

You can see pictures on my profile and in the K5OS Thread on the badges.

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
Thinking of re-badging my 2014 Cadenza SLX (Platinum Graphite w/Lt Grey leather interior).

Value your opinion on the following:

Best color badge for my car?
What to re-badge - front, back, wheels, steering wheel; all of these?
Badges easy to apply? Holds up well over time?

Will probably order from K5 Optima Store. Good product? Good fit? Good vendor?

Thanks for your help
Gerry,

Thanks for your questions! Now is a great time to rebadge as we are having our annual huge 4th of July sale this weekend!

These badges hold up just as well as the KIA badges but just in case anything happens to them they do come with a full 1-year warranty.

I would suggest going with a black and chrome, it looks great against the grey paint! I've seen a few other go with the red wine version that pops and stands out a little more depending on what youre looking for

·
Registered
14 Posts
HIGHLY recommend K5OptimaStore. Incredible customer service and extremely fast shipping. I've ordered on a Friday and my items were delivered Monday, west coast to east coast. I rebadged everything from the front/rear emblems, wheels, and steering wheel. Everything was purchased from K5OptimaStore, along with LED license plate bulbs. You won't be disappointed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.