Kia Cadenza Forum banner

2017 Kia Cadenza Previewed

20K views 46 replies 14 participants last post by  SimpsonTide985 
#1 ·
See less See more
#9 ·
More shots of the vehicle are surfacing on the web as it begins to roll out in South Korea. I didn't notice it until now, but the chrome strip above the grille continues on and goes underneath the headlights. Not a fan of how it stands out on the black model. Also prefer a grille that's more in line with the rest of the line-up. Other than that, looking good!

k7 ?? ??? ?? | ???? ??????

[?]??k7 ?? ?? ?? | ???? ??????

#10 ·
wow - really nice lines

Looks amazing... I wouldn't have thought they'd change the grille so drastically, its interesting, need to see in person though.

rear lights are PERFECt for my tastes, not so much on the headlights but I see what they're going for in terms of the overall appeal of the front end / grille area.

#17 ·
The video looks nice and helps with the cars image but I still want to see what it looks like in person, still pretty unsure. The HUD would be nice!

#24 ·
What's up with them taking away the paddle shifters though? No more sport mode on our cars? I love my paddles, don't use them much, but love them a ton when I do. I wonder how much more this car will start off at though :/ and If you can only get the HUD on the top of the line model (and how much more that will be). I hope they don't start pricing themselves out of a segment. I know they want to be truly premium cars but they just really aren't yet. They need to help seed the market before they just up the prices too much.

#26 ·
The '16s have been out for a bit it looks like, though I believe it is 1 of the later cars they refresh since it is such a low volume car. The Optima, Soul, and Rio I think are the first. This is the only vehicle I've seen being redesigned though like this and in such a large striking way.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.