Kia Cadenza Forum banner

2017 Kia Cadenza Previewed

20K views 46 replies 14 participants last post by  SimpsonTide985 
The video looks nice and helps with the cars image but I still want to see what it looks like in person, still pretty unsure. The HUD would be nice!

What's up with them taking away the paddle shifters though? No more sport mode on our cars? I love my paddles, don't use them much, but love them a ton when I do. I wonder how much more this car will start off at though :/ and If you can only get the HUD on the top of the line model (and how much more that will be). I hope they don't start pricing themselves out of a segment. I know they want to be truly premium cars but they just really aren't yet. They need to help seed the market before they just up the prices too much.

The '16s have been out for a bit it looks like, though I believe it is 1 of the later cars they refresh since it is such a low volume car. The Optima, Soul, and Rio I think are the first. This is the only vehicle I've seen being redesigned though like this and in such a large striking way.

I wanted a brown interior. My lease is up in March, really not sure what to do. Doubt I could get this to lease for nearly as low as what I'm paying now :(

Would love the HUD too. And yes, next march, 11 months roughly. I'm really undecided on what I'll do. I love my car but how will the purchase price compare to the car's value at that time?

So it looks like these are now standard:
Blind Spot Detection (BSD) S
Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA) S

Would love to have that HK system in the car though. I love my Infinity audio but wish it had a bit more punch in the bass region. I get that it's more a studio reproduction system and not a bass heavy hip-hop system, but more bass would be nice lol. I would like to see what all comes with what packages, though I suspect the HUD will be available only on the SXL.

And did it look to anyone else like with the Nappa leather that it now goes on the pillars, roof, and rear deck? That's just bad wording.
"Premium Nappa leather seat trim, headliner, pillar trim, and rear parcel shelf O"

No such thing as a hot seller in the Cadenza. But it would be good for Kia to come out with a more performance oriented vehicle (like Hyundai's Gen coupe). Kia has the Optima SX and SXL but that is a normal car just slightly reworked.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.