Kia Cadenza Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
864 Posts
Just noticed that the car is sitting a little too high for my tastes. Current generation is perfect in my opinion, but based on these pictures, I'd want to drop it. Although, the drop in the real life pics in the other thread look great.

·
Registered
3 Posts
More shots of the vehicle are surfacing on the web as it begins to roll out in South Korea. I didn't notice it until now, but the chrome strip above the grille continues on and goes underneath the headlights. Not a fan of how it stands out on the black model. Also prefer a grille that's more in line with the rest of the line-up. Other than that, looking good!

k7 ?? ??? ?? | ???? ??????

[?]??k7 ?? ?? ?? | ???? ??????

·
Registered
26 Posts
wow - really nice lines

Looks amazing... I wouldn't have thought they'd change the grille so drastically, its interesting, need to see in person though.

rear lights are PERFECt for my tastes, not so much on the headlights but I see what they're going for in terms of the overall appeal of the front end / grille area.

·
Registered
796 Posts
The video looks nice and helps with the cars image but I still want to see what it looks like in person, still pretty unsure. The HUD would be nice!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts