Kia Cadenza Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I only think that there should be subforum for each Cadenza generation, including the 1st Gen that never came to North America. As more 17+ owners come here, I think it will organize discussions better.

·
Administrator
187 Posts
Currently the Classifieds and the Tech category are listed as '2014+' - would it be more appropriate to carry that on for the rest of the forum (News, General Discussion, Reviews)? Then everything would be included all-over?

Or, should '2014' be removed from all sections but the Discussion/Pictures/Video that it's currently on, and then create the same three sections for 2017?

Dayle

·
Premium Member
579 Posts
Hey there,

Where would you like this forum set up under?
Did you want us to create it similar to the "New Kia Cadenza News" forum, where only Admins/mods can post?

Richard.
tHE FORUM SHOULD BE SETUP LIKE THIS....

Section Cadenza
Sub Section < 2016
Sub Section 2017+

·
Super Moderator
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Currently the Classifieds and the Tech category are listed as '2014+' - would it be more appropriate to carry that on for the rest of the forum (News, General Discussion, Reviews)? Then everything would be included all-over?

Or, should '2014' be removed from all sections but the Discussion/Pictures/Video that it's currently on, and then create the same three sections for 2017?

Dayle
I think just the general discussion should be split between the generations. The rest can be for all generations. My $.02

·
Registered
33 Posts

Dayle
tHE FORUM SHOULD BE SETUP LIKE THIS....

Section Cadenza
Sub Section < 2016
Sub Section 2017+
I don't own a cadenza yet. But I can tell ya I'm a forum *****.

That said, the best forum layout I've EVER seen is clubrsx forum.

There they have each generation change (in this case 2014-2016 for USA cadenza's seperate from 2017+MY's)
And each of THOSE sections has it's own general section, photos, video, tech, lighting, wheels, etc...

HOWEVER, the cadenza is not very popular over here in the states so I understand if this forum isn't as nitty gritty as what you see over at clubrsx. That forum layout is beautiful.

·
Registered
21 Posts
You work at the dealership, maybe can answer a question on new 2017 Cadenza.
Does it have or support android car play and/or apple car play?
Is listed on apple car play site as having it.
Yes it has CarPlay for apple and android, it also has usb input audio jack input and Bluetooth, those are the lower models, you can get more stuff like navigating or the front and rear camera, I think they call it - 360 view, it’s cool but I didn’t get it, rear camera is all I needed. My wife bought a blue with tan interior 2017 new and a year later I bought a silver with dark grey interior, we love our cadenzas

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.