Kia Cadenza Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This may be a dumb question, bit, is the drivers seat supposed to go up and down? When my wife drives the car the seat is too low but the seat doesn't seem to go up?

·
Registered
237 Posts
Sorry, not familiar with all the differences between the trim levels but mine is the SXL (top trim) and both driver and passenger's seats move several directions including up and down. An easy check would be to get down low and look at your seat controls. They should indicate which directions each button will move the seat. Then you will know for sure.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I've never seen a power driver's seat that didn't go up and down, but I haven't seen everything either. If it has a button that goes up and down, then it is supposed to go up and down. It's likely that something is broken. I doubt there is a separate fuse for just the up/down function.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i bought the car used however have a bumper to bumper warranty and just wanted to make sure if i take it in, its supposed to go up and down and the passengers does but the drivers doesn't, thanks for the responses

1 - 5 of 5 Posts