Kia Cadenza Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just noticed that the 2015 Cadenza manuals are out on Kiatechinfo, and I am browsing the Features and Functions guide for any changes.

Looks like the 2015s gain a "Surround View Monitor" - looks like a 360 view of the car and it's surroundings. From Page 25 of that manual:

"The Surround View Monitor (SVM) is a parking support system that shows the areas around the front, rear, left, and right sides of the vehicle via four cameras displayed onto the Navigation screen."

I know this has been available in the Korean market, wish they had brought it to the US for the 2014 year.

I don't see any other changes.

·
Super Moderator
902 Posts
The Korean market gets the new 7 speed double clutch transmission also.
Kia at first said it would be in the new 2015 cadenza, but changed their mind I quess

·
Registered
106 Posts
You mean they're not just going to continue to change the 2014 model for the next 2 years?

·
Registered
135 Posts
I looked at the manual as well and on page 28 they have it pictured of the passenger seat not being ventilated and only heated. I wonder if they will forget that again.

·
Super Moderator
902 Posts
I told my wife, we could stop at circle K and she could hold her cold drink in her lap.
Did not go over well.
Don't have ac in my passenger seat either.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts