Kia Cadenza Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So as a couple mentioned above regarding keeping the system stock, I would like to very first CLARIFY only due to cadenza's being in its own world lol... I love the sound range I try to not go above the bracket prior to the last last one in volume but I love the level of range; but I do not wanna lose the surround feature due to I am the type to go from 90's rap to metal/alternative and then to do todays Hip hop and I switch genres ALOT so I love that the system self controls that.. so by doing aftermarket speakers will this feature disappear? Few mentioned that its recommended to turn this feature off. (if so why, what's the benefits or losses). Secondly, I've had this car about 18 mo now and I do like interface w/ navigation and all only real complaint is sometimes the car Bluetooth connection lags and have to toggle from media to fm or sat to get it to link up but honestly I love the current setup audio wise which never ever have I like stock like that but the blown speakers gotta go lol I work and drive far and ALOT music is life! I am an old school buy in person and do it right right now but I am curious price points and what ranges you came across

Anyone have similar music drastic changes that can recommend a setup or brand?
located in Miami, work in WPB and broward frequently so if any good shops are known of that are pretty familar with cadenza plz plz plz details! not from here originally so definitely open to meeting some close by knowledgeable ppl!
totally off topic but has anyone had two tone interior and changed to black on black? I would love to remove the lower tan on glove and driver area and doors and then the seats to be black. however as much as I love my car its alot to do.

appreciate anyones time, thoughts, and help!

·
Registered
63 Posts
So as a couple mentioned above regarding keeping the system stock, I would like to very first CLARIFY only due to cadenza's being in its own world lol... I love the sound range I try to not go above the bracket prior to the last last one in volume but I love the level of range; but I do not wanna lose the surround feature due to I am the type to go from 90's rap to metal/alternative and then to do todays Hip hop and I switch genres ALOT so I love that the system self controls that.. so by doing aftermarket speakers will this feature disappear? Few mentioned that its recommended to turn this feature off. (if so why, what's the benefits or losses). Secondly, I've had this car about 18 mo now and I do like interface w/ navigation and all only real complaint is sometimes the car Bluetooth connection lags and have to toggle from media to fm or sat to get it to link up but honestly I love the current setup audio wise which never ever have I like stock like that but the blown speakers gotta go lol I work and drive far and ALOT music is life! I am an old school buy in person and do it right right now but I am curious price points and what ranges you came across

Anyone have similar music drastic changes that can recommend a setup or brand?
located in Miami, work in WPB and broward frequently so if any good shops are known of that are pretty familar with cadenza plz plz plz details! not from here originally so definitely open to meeting some close by knowledgeable ppl!
totally off topic but has anyone had two tone interior and changed to black on black? I would love to remove the lower tan on glove and driver area and doors and then the seats to be black. however as much as I love my car its alot to do.

appreciate anyones time, thoughts, and help!
Hi there! My musical tastes varies along with my mood, hip-hop, r&b, jazz, chillhop, classic rock, pop...so yeah, I get it. You'll be surprised at what changing the speakers can do. Yes, the factory speakers are actually pretty good, but aftermarket will always be better. I swapped out all the door speakers and the center channel with Infinity Reference speakers (6.5" coaxial for the doors/4" coaxial for the center). I noticed that factory speakers would distort at higher volumes and the aftermarket ones took care of that. While the factory sub offers a decent punch, it doesn't have the low rumble that you would enjoy with hip hop music. So, I added a 10" NVX sub (rated at 800 watts rms) in a ported box being pushed by a Kicker mono amp rated at 850 watts rms. The bass isn't block rocking, but you definitely get the low rumble you hear and feel (even at highway speeds with the windows down). Once you've replaced one door speaker, the rest are the same (it's actually pretty easy) I don't have a pic of the ported sub box and it's actually smaller than the one I built. I hope this helps.
Automotive lighting Automotive tire Wheel Motor vehicle Alloy wheel

Hood Grey Motor vehicle Automotive design Car
Automotive tire Road surface Hood Asphalt Rectangle

1 - 2 of 2 Posts