Kia Cadenza Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any members here that have a 2015 Cadenza? My local dealer says that they have never had one.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Yes, I have a 2015 KIA Cadenza, the exterior difference is only on the Limited model, It received side chrome fender garnish for 2015, the 2014 did not have this.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was looking at a 2015 Cadenza brochure online and it looked like the rear Parking Assist looked more to the side than the 2014. Did I get this wrong? Any other feature differences between the two years?

·
Registered
35 Posts
I don't think so, I was at my dealer on Saturday to pick up a sunshade, the 2014 leftover sitting right next to the 2015, the exterior looks the exact same, only the window sticker said 2014 the other 2015.
Asked my sales guy, he said the 2014 driver seat was heated and cooled, the passenger seat was only heated Not cooled. On the 2015 both the driver and passenger seats are heated and cooled. Also, he thinks the 2015 transmission got a gear ratio change. And as I said, the limited for 2015 recieved front fender garnish to make it look different then the premium model..

·
Super Moderator
902 Posts
Yes the rear parking assist sensors are a little different, that's because you can now get "rear cross traffic alerts"
You get Flex steer " select the steering feel"
surround view monitor
8 way power passenger seat with heating and cooling
these are on the limited along with a $1200.00 price increase for the limited
$200.00 less for the premium

Looked at one at a show

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I don't think so, I was at my dealer on Saturday to pick up a sunshade, the 2014 leftover sitting right next to the 2015, the exterior looks the exact same, only the window sticker said 2014 the other 2015.
Asked my sales guy, he said the 2014 driver seat was heated and cooled, the passenger seat was only heated Not cooled. On the 2015 both the driver and passenger seats are heated and cooled. Also, he thinks the 2015 transmission got a gear ratio change. And as I said, the limited for 2015 recieved front fender garnish to make it look different then the premium model..
When I bought my Certified Pre-Owned Cadenza, there was yet another 2014 right next to the one that I bought and both front seats had cooling, mine had only the driver's seat cooling. The build date on the one that had both seats cooled had a build date that was 2 months later than mine. Just a productions change,

·
Registered
6 Posts
My 14 SX Limited has heated and cooled on both front seats. I specifically wanted a 14 SXL because I can't stand the front fender garnish on the 15. IMO it takes away from the looks and it looks like they're chasing Buick.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Passenger cooling was added to any '14 Cadenza (with proper package) post October '13 manufacture. Pre-10/13 (like my car, 5/13) does not have vented passenger seat, only heated. My seat however is vented.

Also, what Gene said.

·
Super Moderator
902 Posts
It has 4 camera's for the surround view.
Does it have the parking assist like the K900 ? I really like that
Didn't get much time to really look at the 2015 cadenza that well

·
Registered
2 Posts
I own a 2015 SXL, you get the Surround view monitor ala Nissan/Infinity. There is a strip of chrome trim running long the wood trim on the dash and doors. Rear Cross traffic alert which can be helpful when parked near a huge true or SUV.
The rear armrest has changed, there are popout cupholders and a usb charging port in the armrest and a little tray where the rear audio/seat controls would be in the Korean version. See attached pic off trim, dash and rear door.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
I've also noticed that some 2015 SXLs DO NOT have the side garnish. I'm looking at one now that doesn't have it. Threw me off because I thought that it did have it.

I think the only differences from 2014 to 2015 SXLs are:
1) Rear Cross Traffic
2) Surround View Monitor
3) USB Charging in Rear Arm Rest with Cup Holders
4) LED Interior Lighting
5) Side Garnish (although I've seen a bunch of 2015 SXLs without the side garnish
6) New Clock Design (can't tell the difference)
7) New Grill Design (can't tell the difference)

Does anyone know if there was a side garnish delete option for the 2015 SXLs?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts