Kia Cadenza Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got new shoes put on the car. Had a blowout on the stock tires and the dealership wanted to charge $280 for a new tire, so figured this was a better approach. I may still bring the stock one in and see if they warranty it since it seems that there is a flaw with the Hankook's.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Surprisingly very good. Really can't tell much of a difference between these and the stock. You obviously feel the road a little more, but we have really good roads in AZ, so it rides nice.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Surprisingly very good. Really can't tell much of a difference between these and the stock. You obviously feel the road a little more, but we have really good roads in AZ, so it rides nice.
You must be in Phoenix! Don't come south without a kidney belt ;)

·
Registered
28 Posts
I just got 20's on mine and the ride is still smooth. I can feel the some vibration. Right now I am having issues with the alignment. No local shop, not even Kia can align my car. Because they do not have specs for 20's... So I have to take back to the shop I got them and get it align it there.. It pulls slightly to the left.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Get coilovers then u will have fun aligning it :)

·
Premium Member
232 Posts
Just got new shoes put on the car. Had a blowout on the stock tires and the dealership wanted to charge $280 for a new tire, so figured this was a better approach. I may still bring the stock one in and see if they warranty it since it seems that there is a flaw with the Hankook's.
about $2800, rims/tires/mount/balance and new TPM sensors
That looks awesome bro. Nicely done!

Another similar wheel and tire combination that we've done is these:

Ace Alloy Convex | Karbon Koncepts

Depending on the tires, these are probably a little more cost effective but **** they look awesome! Extremely similar to yours!

Nicely done!

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
Coilovers + Alignment = DooDoo...

There is one guy here in Louisville that does alignments for lowered cars... Got mine done for $180 and took 3 hours. When my new wheels go on, I get to back to them, and pay another $180 for another alignment because the wheel specs are completely different.

I just can't see 20" wheels fitting my car without some serious camber or fender rolling... Especially lowered.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts