Kia Cadenza Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello fellow K7 enthusiasts. "Newish" member first time posting pics of my car. I am originally from the Caribbean island of Trinidad(residing in the North East), so my color accents are that of my home countries flag.

This is my 2014 Cadenza Premium

Recently did 5% tints on windows, and limo tint on rear. With the addition of the sunshade almost no blinding light gets in
Sitting on 20" Axe EX30 wrapped in Achilles ATR's
StopTech brake kit with Drilled and Cross-Slotted rotors
"K" engrave MGP Red Caliper Covers
"K" badging and red "Turbo" grille piece(haven't put on yet) from K5 Optima Store (of course)

I hope everyone likes what I have done so far. I have a few more mods/appearance upgrades I plan on doing this summer. I have seen some really nice K7's on here. Glad to be able to add to the site.

I hope everyone likes the pics, and that you and your families are all safe and healthy in this crazy time we are fighting through. I have more pics on my IG page please feel free to message me if you like to follow me and in turn follow your page as well. Thank you all for your time.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
You have an amazing car. Do you want to tell us what kind of wheels you drive in that car? I am checking some random threads from this forum for wheel ideas as I want a new set for my ride. Hopefully I can find a wheel on this board which is available on 4wheelonline.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Reactions: Colton Gomez

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
He says right in his post that he has 20" Axe EX30 wheels
Oh, I miss that information. Thanks.
Hi Colton, no worries brother. Thank you for checking out my car. I am actually going to be selling these wheels. Looking to take the car in a different direction this year. Have you decided what you're going to get yet? Size, color, style etc?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
really loving the color scheme there OP. id be proud of your car as well if i were you too. looks awesome.
Racer, my apologies for the tardy response. Thank you man, means a lot when I get compliments on her. Thanks for taking the time to check her out and comment. Hope all is well with you.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Those low profile tires look great on your car.
Leon, thank you brother. If you saw them up close, you'd see they aren't very low profile, they actually have some "meat" on them lol. thanks for checking out my ride. Hope all is well with you

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello fellow K7 enthusiasts. "Newish" member first time posting pics of my car. I am originally from the Caribbean island of Trinidad(residing in the North East), so my color accents are that of my home countries flag.

This is my 2014 Cadenza Premium

Recently did 5% tints on windows, and limo tint on rear. With the addition of the sunshade almost no blinding light gets in
Sitting on 20" Axe EX30 wrapped in Achilles ATR's
StopTech brake kit with Drilled and Cross-Slotted rotors
"K" engrave MGP Red Caliper Covers
"K" badging and red "Turbo" grille piece(haven't put on yet) from K5 Optima Store (of course)

I hope everyone likes what I have done so far. I have a few more mods/appearance upgrades I plan on doing this summer. I have seen some really nice K7's on here. Glad to be able to add to the site.

I hope everyone likes the pics, and that you and your families are all safe and healthy in this crazy time we are fighting through. I have more pics on my IG page please feel free to message me if you like to follow me and in turn follow your page as well. Thank you all for your time.
How do you like the gas mileage?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts