Kia Cadenza Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
796 Posts
Wow. I would not recognize that as a Cadenza from the side with those rims... Why do you black out your rear lights? What is the point in that (serious question, not being a dick).

·
Registered
135 Posts
Nice Looking ride and wheels. To address the tinted taillights i had them on my 300 and i had mine just for the all blacked out look. Im not taking a risk this time on the k7 of getting CHP harassing me anymore.

·
Registered
762 Posts
As bright as the tails are on this car, I don't think a little darker will be all that much of a problem. I've seen on some sh!+boxes with poor light output to begin with that shouldn't be darkened, but this one looks meant to be. Nice job!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Nice work. I had blacked out head and tinted tail lights on my GTO. Some cars it just makes it look 100% better especially when the red is so bright on a black car. Some cars...well sh!t box explains it all.

http://www.macdogg.com/JAlbum/FirstDayShooting/album/slides/IMG_0055.jpg (dang front plate law in TX). Product called Headlight Armor.

Here are the tail lights with three coats of Night Shade spray on tint, some clear coat and a little light sanding to make them glossy.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ryan064, Would like to upload pics of sub enclosure but sub and amp are behind hidden enclosure in trunk.

Gene, I did buy car at Peoria Kia.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I am also in AZ and will be posting pics soon of a very custom setup I have in the works, Would love to see where you put the sub and amp setup as well as the all white interior.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts