Kia Cadenza Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Kia’s all-new Cadenza flagship sedan looks to bridge the gap between mainstream and luxury, offering a long list of luxury features in a non-premium branded product, priced from $35,100 (plus $800 destination).

The full-sized front-driver offers the brand’s trademark European-inspired styling, class-leading interior room as well as a host of standard features including leather seating, heated power front seats, keyless entry, Navigation with SiriusXM traffic, Bluetooth, an 8-inch touch screen, back-up camera and a 550-watt 12 speaker audio system.

Available with two options packages, the Luxury model increases to $38,100 and adds on upgrades like a panoramic sunroof, power retractable sunshade, upgraded Nappa leather with heated rear outboard seats and a 12-way vented driver’s seat with memory settings, HID headlights, an adaptive front lighting system, a power heated steering wheel and a 7-inch LCD instrument cluster.

Tech Package models jump to $41,100 and add on Luxury package items plus 19-inch wheels, advanced cruise control, blind spot detection, lane departure warning.

Sharing its platform and engine with its sister car, the Hyundai Azera, all Cadenza models are powered by a direct injection 3.3-liter V6 engine making 293 hp.

The 2014 Cadenza will go on sale at Kia dealers later this month.

·
Registered
70 Posts
$35, 100 is a good price, anything higher and I wouldn't take Kia serious on this car. At $35, 100 it should help the Cadenza become really competitive in it's segment. Optioned out, price OTD should be $45k tops.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Hey, K...

We also need to hope that they will be willing to make some decent deals to get some cars out on the road. I am hoping to get a loaded car out the door for as close to $40,000 as I can get. I am in Northern California, but plan to probably go to Orange County to pick up my car. I haven't yet begun talking to any dealers, though, but hope to start shopping soon. I have read "end of the month" (April) for the first cars to start showing up. I will be ready to buy soon after. Great car. I hope it is as sweet in-person as it is in the pics.

Good luck to you in finding a great deal!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hey, K...

We also need to hope that they will be willing to make some decent deals to get some cars out on the road. I am hoping to get a loaded car out the door for as close to $40,000 as I can get. I am in Northern California, but plan to probably go to Orange County to pick up my car. I haven't yet begun talking to any dealers, though, but hope to start shopping soon. I have read "end of the month" (April) for the first cars to start showing up. I will be ready to buy soon after. Great car. I hope it is as sweet in-person as it is in the pics.

Good luck to you in finding a great deal!
GL On $40k OTD, I think MSRP was $41,000 fully loaded so $40,000 OTD will be a challenge but well worth it. which kia dealership will you be going to?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Found Cadenza Limited edition on autotrader.com about 100 miles away and local dealer matcher their price (MSRP $43,385, but got it for $36,000 and they also matched credit union financing of 1.95%/60 months) and they located the color that I wanted (black interior) as the few limited that are on hand state black interior but look white or very lite gray in color. Two weeks to go to pick it up.

·
Registered
5 Posts
2015 Release Date?

Sounds like they are dealing on the 2014's. I believe they were released Apr/May 2013. Does anyone know when the 2015 will be released? I read the transmission is changing and the fuel economy will be better.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts