Kia Cadenza Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to add a front strut bar to my 2014 Cadenza; anyone know who carries these in the US. Have only seen Korean eBay adds for K7 bars.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Yeah. Only seen oversees ****. And nothing for the newest model. I'm probably going to get with my buddy and make one.

·
Premium Member
543 Posts
Let me know if you guys find any that you are interested in and we can see what we can do about sourcing it for you. We are working to produce US made 1pc strut bars for the Optima now, so we eventually could do some for the Cadenza as well.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Would get 1 for a fact

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bought and installed 2013 K7 bar on 2014 Cadenza

It fits perfectly! [TECHNICA] STRUT TOWER BRACE BAR For KIA 2013 K7; sold by KMotors on eBay for $78.58 free shipping from Korea.

Maybe all in my mind, but car feels tighter on turns. Picture attached.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
543 Posts
It fits perfectly! [TECHNICA] STRUT TOWER BRACE BAR For KIA 2013 K7; sold by KMotors on eBay for $78.58 free shipping from Korea.

Maybe all in my mind, but car feels tighter on turns. Picture attached.
Oh yeah you can find a ton of these style on eBay, but most are looking for a 1 pc bar like the ones we carry for the Optima. 2 & 3 point FSTB are pointless in my honest opinion.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
K7 Cadenza Store?

Somewhat agree; the stiffer the better (no pun intended). Depends on track use or daily driver use.

Does that mean K5 Optima Store will offer one for the Candenza? If so, when and how much?

Would be nice to have a local source as Stillen does for Nissans; I checked with them and they not quite ready to jump into the Korean car market.

·
Premium Member
543 Posts
Somewhat agree; the stiffer the better (no pun intended). Depends on track use or daily driver use.

Does that mean K5 Optima Store will offer one for the Candenza? If so, when and how much?

Would be nice to have a local source as Stillen does for Nissans; I checked with them and they not quite ready to jump into the Korean car market.
I think a 1pc bar is preferred by most in all uses. It kind of defeats the purpose IMHO if the bar is able to flex and absorb impact vs staying stiff when taking a corner for example.

We are working a US manufacturer to introduce strut bars for the Kia Optima and will also look into production at that same time for the Cadenza as well.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cadenza Bar

The bar pictured on the Optima Store website for the Optima looks very impressive. Hopefully, there's enough interest to warrant a similar one for Cadenza.

"Come on you C drivers; tune it!"

Looking forward to see what develops>:D

·
Premium Member
543 Posts
The bar pictured on the Optima Store website for the Optima looks very impressive. Hopefully, there's enough interest to warrant a similar one for Cadenza.

"Come on you C drivers; tune it!"

Looking forward to see what develops>:D
Thank you, that was installed on my own Optima and is shown in the pictures. We plan to develop one that looks just as aggressive or better. Stay tuned!!

·
Super Moderator
902 Posts
How about an inchannel window vent visor instead of these stick on ones. I had weathertech ones on my optima they were great.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts