Kia Cadenza Forum banner

2014 Cadenza D2 RS Coilovers

8K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  K5 Optima Store 
#1 ·
So my suspension project was supposed to be done on Saturday, but the Coilovers didn't arrive until this morning. I am going to try to find some dry weather/time to install them this week, but more than likely this weekend.

Check back for a full, well detailed write-up on their install... :)

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
The rear has none at all, the camber on them is stock, but I do have them all the way down. I can achieve an extra inch down in the back by removing the rings from the base of the springs, but I like where it sits. The front, its close. I still have the fender liner in the front, and when I hit big bumps, it seems to rub the liner a tad. The fenders clear ok, but if I want to go lower, I will have to apply some camber to bring the wheel tops in toward the car for better clearance. I am going to look at removing the liner this weekend and see if it makes a difference as far as space goes.

So far, I love it. The D2 RS Coilovers allow some serious adjustment capabilities, including dampening. It really isn't far off from stock when adjusted right.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.