Kia Cadenza Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Really need help finding where I can buy airbag suspension for my 2014 cadenza! I went from a subaru to this car and I'm finding it harder and harder to find parts! Please help with leads thanks.

·
Registered
13 Posts
You can buy the d2 coilover kit from a number of websites and a d2 air bag assembly kit from bagriders then find hoses compressors and everything else from accuair they are really helpful.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Garcia Air Suspension has kits as well but their website is in Korean. I had issues with picking for fitment. Maybe K5OptimaStore can assist with sourcing from them?

·
Premium Member
232 Posts
Really need help finding where I can buy airbag suspension for my 2014 cadenza! I went from a subaru to this car and I'm finding it harder and harder to find parts! Please help with leads thanks.
We have a full kit available for the Cadenza.... From basic to full electronic.

Shoot us an email to [email protected] and I'll be happy to walk you through it all!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the help guys really appreciate it, I'll be doing this within the next 6-8 weeks if all goes according to plan, I'll post pictures of the build. I've got big plans for it!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts