Kia Cadenza Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Thanks for posting this, Castanza! This is one sweet car! It's going to be difficult to wait another few months to see it in-person. I hope some of the dealer get "tickler" cars in their showrooms before too long.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Thanks for posting this, Castanza! This is one sweet car! It's going to be difficult to wait another few months to see it in-person. I hope some of the dealer get "tickler" cars in their showrooms before too long.
Have you found out when exactly Cadenza's will be arriving in the area that you live in?

If you can, you should try getting on a pre-order so you know you can definitely get one as it becomes available and not have to wait for the second batch.

·
Registered
313 Posts
I would really like to see how much more I like the Cadenza than the Optima SXL. I would also think that I would be less able to work a sweet deal on the price by pre-ordering. ...something to consider, though. The local dealers don't seem to know much about delivery dates, but if I hear anything, I will post here on the forum. Thanks, and cheers!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well the Optima SxL is starting at 35,255. I not sure exactly how much more maybe around 40,000 give or take.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts