Car and Driver: Kia Cadenza vs. Azera, Avalon, Charger, 300S & Impala - Kia Cadenza Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-17-2013, 11:12 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Everything you touch, feels class
^ that is what i want to hear, paying $40,000+ for this car, I want to make sure its much like the other well known luxury sedans I can go with. The more I look into the Cadenza the better it gets!
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-17-2013, 12:27 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kSeven View Post
^ that is what i want to hear, paying $40,000+ for this car, I want to make sure its much like the other well known luxury sedans I can go with. The more I look into the Cadenza the better it gets!
^^ +10

In addition, it seems as though the reviewer sort of dismissed some of the qualities of the "Korean twins" in favor of making the other cars seem overall nicer and then not really getting into details. It appeared to me that there was a positive bias toward the others. The dialog was scripted to be witty and not really give the viewer useable info (and the reviewer didn't even read the script with any emotion or inflection). In any event, most other reviews seem to be very impressed with the Cadenza. Most of the owners are, too.

Cheers,

John

KIA Proud!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-03-2016, 04:27 PM

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by EscalonJon View Post
^^ +10

In addition, it seems as though the reviewer sort of dismissed some of the qualities of the "Korean twins" in favor of making the other cars seem overall nicer and then not really getting into details. It appeared to me that there was a positive bias toward the others. The dialog was scripted to be witty and not really give the viewer useable info (and the reviewer didn't even read the script with any emotion or inflection). In any event, most other reviews seem to be very impressed with the Cadenza. Most of the owners are, too.

Cheers,

John
That's just how Car and Driver always does things. Pandering.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page