2020 Kia Telluride Trim Level Breakdown - Kia Cadenza Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-15-2019, 05:33 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Post 2020 Kia Telluride Trim Level Breakdown

As Tellurides flood Kia dealers, its clear that everything you need to know about this all-new full size SUV is available, including configuring your very own model. Starting from $31,690 it has a lot to offer in and here we have broken down the various trims, colors, packages and options available for 2019.

A 3.8-liter V-6 engine come standard, producing 291 hp and 262 lb-ft of torque, mated to an automatic transmission, powering the front wheels. AWD is optional. Above the base LX is the Telluride S ($33,990), Telluride EX ($37,090) and Telluride SX ($41,490). As you move through the 4 trim levels, the options keep getting more desirable with features like bigger 20-inch wheels, 10-way power driver's seat, Heated front seats, Heated steering wheel, Dual sunroofs, Head-up display, Harman/Kardon audio system, Seven-passenger seating with second-row captain's chairs, Adaptive cruise control, a 10.3-inch touchscreen, Power liftgate and many more to list.

Compared to rivals (Honda Pilot, Subaru Ascent and Toyota Highlander) in the segment, th...

More Details: 2020 Kia Telluride Trim Level Breakdown
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-16-2019, 08:53 AM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
Tried finding an AWD SX with both the Tow package and the Prestige package...be easier to find a unicorn. Would have been wise of KIA to eliminate the base trim, and put more of the upper trim levels out there.

Also very surprised that the K900 LCD instrument cluster in the VIP upgrade didn't make it into the Telluride at any trim level. I thought for sure this was a staple for kia's upper trims going into 2020...
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-16-2019, 11:47 AM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
I was looking for an AMD SX, Light color, maybe a silver. It also must have beige or white interior.
Wife burns legs on dark interior here in Arizona. They don't even make a silver SZ with beige or white
interior.
I did find a white on white SX with tow and prestige packages, but to far away.
Seems almost all the tellurides here in Arizona are Black and no one wants them in black
because of the heat. That is what the dealerships can get
I'm hoping the Hyundai Palisades has better colors and inventory or the new Genesis GV80 maybe
Will have to see what they cost.
I'm going to look at the palisades first as it has a digital instrument cluster like the new k900
and power 3rd row seats

Last edited by gene; 05-16-2019 at 12:07 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-16-2019, 12:30 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
GV80, that concept looks amazing, I have a strange feeling that one is going to be a let down once it goes full production. The Palisade from what I understand isn't quite as off road capable as the Telluride when properly equipped. I'm really hoping for a redesign of the Grand Cherokee or the return of the Grand Wagoneer has also been rumored. But I hear the Wagoneer is going to be pushing $100k, like a Landrover so it may be just too much. Going back to the G80, the bad thing there too is that they are going to be in high demand, and likely no major incentives to get into them, so top dollar for at least the first 2 years before you see real rebates.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-16-2019, 03:00 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My G90 lease isn't up for 18 months yet, will see if any incentives by then.
Genesis dealership did a pickup oil change on my G90 today, A G80 with
3.8L engine, for me to drive. Not really a fan of the 3.8 so they would have
to upgrade to the 3.3T or 5.0 for me to buy or lease.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-28-2019, 04:53 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Garage
Great article on the Telluride's capabilities - it climbed Daniel Trail in NC - one of NC's most difficult trails:

https://www.popularmechanics.com/car...teluride-2020/

'14 Cadenza SX-L, '16 Sedona SX

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page