Kia Cadenza Forum banner

West Coast Customs SEMA Kia Stinger Revealed

7K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  TurboRev 
#1 ·

Check Out the full West Coast Customs Kia Stinger GT SEMA Gallery At StingerForums.com

See less See more
#5 ·
Yes, I do like the Cadenza they did. Honestly I hope that's bronze rather than a dark gold but I doubt it. I also really like the modified Stinger that Kia did with the aftermarket parts they will supply. The orange one if you're wondering. That one looks sharp.

#9 ·
Ya that does make it look quite a bit different. I don't much care for the most smokey/gray color. The gold doesn't look as bad as I thought but could you imagine trying to keep it shiny? The flecking on the hood doesn't look even as far as size goes, I really don't care for how uneven it looks, it almost just looks dirty. Oh well. Still kinda nice.

#10 ·
That unevenness in the fleck is likely the camera view, not a real life look. I'd expect that it doesn't look like that in person.

I will say, I hate the bronze. I think what kills it is that there is just too much of it first of all. Second, it looks like it almost matches the window defog strips, which makes it look way too rice.

I would have done the wheels, lower side trim and door handles, then on the bumpers JUST the lower section, not the upper, and just color matched to the car the stuff going around the windows. That part around the windows and around the upper grill is what went overboard in IMHO

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.