What are your other hobbies besides cars? - Kia Cadenza Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-28-2019, 08:07 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
What are your other hobbies besides cars?

What are your other hobbies besides cars? I love to read, I spend all my free time with a book in my hands. I often search for lists of books on the Internet, such as this one. I love modern literature, especially psychological thrillers, my favorite writer is Stephen King. If you have any favorite books in this genre, I will be glad if you advise me a few. I also love DIY projects. Recently, I have rarely been in the workshop, but I plan to take up my backyard this spring.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-08-2019, 09:16 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I don't have much time which I can devote to hobbies. I work at the local workshop and it takes practically all my time to earn some bucks for the living. But when I do have some spare time, I like to repair cars. I do it both for getting a profit and getting an aesthetic pleasure. I have all the necessary tools, even that toy - https://geeklah.com/best-thermal-imaging-camera.html. It helps me to fix some in-engine troubleshooting. Some people say it's not a hobby, rather a work. But for me, it isn't hard labor. Maybe, one day I will open my own car service, who knows.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-08-2019, 03:16 PM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Garage
Play basketball, ride my bicycle, play clash of clans, just sit around the house with the family and watch shows on TV. Between work, traveling for work, and all my responsibilities at home I don't have much spare time.

Iaw94117

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page