[VENDOR][FS] Kia Cadenza Ultra Racing FSTB - K5 Optima Store - Kia Cadenza Forum
User Tag List

6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-16-2015, 12:01 AM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
[VENDOR][FS] Kia Cadenza Ultra Racing FSTB - K5 Optima Store

Is proud to bring to the Cadenza community

The Ultra Racing Front Strut Tower Bar

(BUY NOW)

Description:

Increase traction and reduce body flex on your Cadenza with this front strut bar from Ultra Racing

This strut bar does not have any moving joints like other strut bars out there

Constructed of 4mm-5mm steel plates for solid attachment

Significantly improves handling & cornering

Uses original factory tower bolts

Quick & easy install

Vehicle Applications:

2014-2015 Kia Cadenza (All trims)

THANK YOU FOR LOOKING!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-16-2015, 10:48 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
Garage
Oh look! It's pictures of my filthy engine bay!

I can sum this bar up into two words... Buy it.

It doesn't matter if you're a Sunday driver that takes long back-road drives, or someone like me who loves to hear that 3.3 V6 scream while flying around our local highways, this bar is amazing.

It took me 5 minutes to install, a 12mm socket, a the results were instant. I took the K7 out on some of Kentucky's windiest roads and pushed the car to the limit.

Corners? No problem from 5-60mph I was taking corners smooth as glass, the body roll was gone!

Some install tips: Line the Driver-Side up first, then the passenger, you'll probably stand on the driver side and think, passenger first because its farthest, it wont go on without a mallet that way. Line your driver side up, and the passenger pops into place, no mallet. Your Diagnosis Port will have to be unscrewed from the tower. Its ok. It doesn't have much slack, and can hang out of the way without falling or rattling. If you're not a fan, you can tie-wrap it like I did.

4 Nuts, 5 minutes (I recommend securing with 75ft-lb of torque (like the tires) just to ensure its staying there).

Buy it. Seriously. Stop wasting time! You wont regret it!

Edit: Forgot to mention, it works fine with aftermarket suspensions... you can barely make out the purple of my D2 Coilovers there in the pictures... No problems. Stock Tower caps still fit too, I just didn't run them because the D2s are adjustable for dampening.
SimpleMinded likes this.

-Scynthyace
Old 10-17-2015, 12:14 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Are you selling your strut bar as well?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-17-2015, 02:28 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
wish they had a front strut bar for the K900 V8. Might handle better in the curves
Old 10-18-2015, 12:15 PM

Garage
I am not selling my FSTB at the moment. Even with my wife driving the car most of the time, it is the one thing I think the car should come factory with.

She even notices the difference.

We cleaned the car up yesterday and I took some pictures of how it sits now, you can still see it in one of the shots
Old 10-18-2015, 08:54 PM

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Not to change the subject, but can someone tell me what the part in the bottom of this picture is? The one to the left of the air intake.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mystery part.jpg (596.4 KB, 43 views)

2014 Kia Cadenza, Smokey Blue and Beige
Old 10-19-2015, 07:12 AM

Garage
That would be my magnetic LED light.
Old 10-19-2015, 12:55 PM

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scynthyace View Post
Oh look! It's pictures of my filthy engine bay!

I can sum this bar up into two words... Buy it.

It doesn't matter if you're a Sunday driver that takes long back-road drives, or someone like me who loves to hear that 3.3 V6 scream while flying around our local highways, this bar is amazing.

It took me 5 minutes to install, a 12mm socket, a the results were instant. I took the K7 out on some of Kentucky's windiest roads and pushed the car to the limit.

Corners? No problem from 5-60mph I was taking corners smooth as glass, the body roll was gone!

Some install tips: Line the Driver-Side up first, then the passenger, you'll probably stand on the driver side and think, passenger first because its farthest, it wont go on without a mallet that way. Line your driver side up, and the passenger pops into place, no mallet. Your Diagnosis Port will have to be unscrewed from the tower. Its ok. It doesn't have much slack, and can hang out of the way without falling or rattling. If you're not a fan, you can tie-wrap it like I did.

4 Nuts, 5 minutes (I recommend securing with 75ft-lb of torque (like the tires) just to ensure its staying there).

Buy it. Seriously. Stop wasting time! You wont regret it!

Edit: Forgot to mention, it works fine with aftermarket suspensions... you can barely make out the purple of my D2 Coilovers there in the pictures... No problems. Stock Tower caps still fit too, I just didn't run them because the D2s are adjustable for dampening.
Your Diagnosis Port will have to be unscrewed from the tower

What does this mean exactly. I'm interested in the FSTB but don't want to create any issues with the car.
Old 10-19-2015, 01:28 PM

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scynthyace View Post
That would be my magnetic LED light.
Does that increase performance?

2014 Kia Cadenza, Smokey Blue and Beige
Old 10-19-2015, 02:24 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theil24 View Post
Your Diagnosis Port will have to be unscrewed from the tower

What does this mean exactly. I'm interested in the FSTB but don't want to create any issues with the car.
It's a single bolt that holds the diagnosis port to the tower. I found you can leave it on, but it is a crazy snug fit, and you can't access the port.

So if you look in the picture, the little hole on the tower is where the diagnosis port bolts on. I tie-wrapped it to the bar, but it can hang there and doesn't fall or rattle, I just had to use it the other day to check on an issue with the radio.

-Scynthyace