Well for anyone new to my "Cadenza Problems" I have announced here.......here is a summary first of all my problems with the car..........
- Passenger Metallic Rattle in side mirror (FIXED)
- Dent in rear trunk behind placement of Cadenza Badge Wording, replace trunk lid back panel (FIXED)
- Sunroof Switch Replacement (FIXED)
- Driver Side Fog Light Replacement (Condensation - FIXED)
- Driver Side Mirror Loud Motor sound when unfolding (FIXED but dealer did a terrible paint job, working on getting it done over again)
- Air Pocket in Tire side wall (FIXED)
- Rear parking assist failure (currently at dealer still, had to have a higher level engineer actually fly in to work on the issue)
- Drive side wiper blade is shaking
- Metallic rattle when car starts (Engine oil is not low and have been following maintenance in manual)
- Sometimes I here a popping sound from the wheel well when making sharp slow turns.
Been talking with Kia Consumer Affairs, was able to get the Region Parts and Service Manager for the whole east coast with Kia to fly out and look at my car. He stated that he was concerned about the Back up System and the Engine Knock on start up. The dealership couldn't fix the back up system sensors and had to fly in one of the top engineers that worked on the Kia cars to come look at the system.
Since I have been having so many problem with my car, I really hope something is wrong with the engine, if so I think I should be able to get it labeled as a lemon and get a new car.
Do you think this would happen? Anyone know the laws on new cars deemed as lemons?
**NOTE: Also, since I have so many issues with my car, Kia is paying one month of my car payment.