User Tag List

3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 32 (permalink) Old 03-26-2014, 11:36 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
We are VIP/Luxury Customers at Dealerships

I have been talking greatly with Kia Consumer Affairs about problems with my car, I have had so many it is just ridiculous for a new car. Come to find out, Cadenza and K900 owners are considered VIP/Luxury Preferred Customers. Which means that we are supposed to get the royal treatment at the dealership and don't settle anything for less. That is what Kia Consumers Affairs actually told me. This is a standard that was supposed to be pushed and notified by all Kia Dealerships. They informed me, if they fail to treat you otherwise to directly call them on site at the dealership! I wanted to make sure that all my fellow Kia Cadenza Brothers know this as well!!!!

My Car Issues So Far :
- Passenger Metallic Rattle in side mirror
- Dent in rear trunk behind placement of Cadenza Badge Wording, replace trunk lid back panel
- Sunroof Switch Replacement
- Driver Side Fog Light Replacement (Condensation)
- Driver Side Mirror Loud Motor sound when unfolding (currently at dealer)
- Air Pocket in Tire side wall (currently at dealer)
- Rear parking assist failure (currently at dealer)

Kia Consumer Affairs Contact:
http://ksupport.kiausa.com/ConsumerA...A18+26%2F2014+
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 32 (permalink) Old 03-26-2014, 11:51 AM
Community Manager/Admin

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Nice, does that included bottle service and free wifi? lol

Thats cool to know, when I have my 95 Acura Legend the dealer treated me like an NSX owner which was cool. Good to know that model commands respect at the dealer.

Jeff aka The Pun
Community Manager
AutoGuide
post #3 of 32 (permalink) Old 03-26-2014, 12:35 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
i can tell you here at my dealership... we treat our Cadenza and K900 owners/buyers very well... not that we treat RIO customers any different but its a certain type of person who buys a $40K+ car... ya know?
GizmoPDX likes this.

LIKE me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/benthekiaguy

post #4 of 32 (permalink) Old 03-26-2014, 12:45 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
Murrwin320
I've noticed that kia it self wants to have vip/preferred customer service for the new luxury cars. Some dealerships provide it and some don't. some dealerships are in need of training by kia corperate and the parts departments are in need of more support by KIA if they wish to be an upscale car company.
While Acura is made by Honda all Acura customers are treated as special or vip's, Kia doesn't have a brand name just for its luxury cars, so most of us are treated the same as a rio customer
post #5 of 32 (permalink) Old 03-26-2014, 12:51 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beezwax View Post
i can tell you here at my dealership... we treat our Cadenza and K900 owners/buyers very well... not that we treat RIO customers any different but its a certain type of person who buys a $40K+ car... ya know?
Sadly, I taken my car to the Kia Dealership in Laurel Maryland, I will never go there again. They gave me a 2008 Kia Rio for a loaner!! Really?!!! I stressed to them that I have clients and customers that I see on a regular basis and I must keep a certain image with them. They have no new loaners and refused to give me a loaner of same or better quality. I will never go to this dealership again! Already contacted Kia Affairs about them already.
post #6 of 32 (permalink) Old 03-26-2014, 01:02 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by murrwin320 View Post
Sadly, I taken my car to the Kia Dealership in Laurel Maryland, I will never go there again. They gave me a 2008 Kia Rio for a loaner!! Really?!!! I stressed to them that I have clients and customers that I see on a regular basis and I must keep a certain image with them. They have no new loaners and refused to give me a loaner of same or better quality. I will never go to this dealership again! Already contacted Kia Affairs about them already.
that's a big no no... ALL of our loaners are either Cadenza's, Sorento EX w/ touring, Sorento SX and SXL's.. doesn't matter if you have a Forte LX, you're driving in style at my place.

Whats interesting, and it might be different from region to region is that KIA has an ACTUAL service loaner program that is very beneficial to the dealer... why they wouldn't take advantage of that program is beside me.

Best of luck to ya!
GizmoPDX likes this.

post #7 of 32 (permalink) Old 03-26-2014, 01:22 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beezwax View Post
that's a big no no... ALL of our loaners are either Cadenza's, Sorento EX w/ touring, Sorento SX and SXL's.. doesn't matter if you have a Forte LX, you're driving in style at my place.

Whats interesting, and it might be different from region to region is that KIA has an ACTUAL service loaner program that is very beneficial to the dealer... why they wouldn't take advantage of that program is beside me.

Best of luck to ya!
I know! I was shocked! The way you operate is how all Kia Dealership Owners should be like, Much Kudos to you!

Thanks for the information, I might have to bring something up the chain at that dealership.
post #8 of 32 (permalink) Old 03-31-2014, 09:40 AM

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by murrwin320 View Post
Lol,
Don't go up to the KIA in Glen Burnie. They don't even give you a loaner. The guy said "meh, I don't know if that's what KIA is doing but we don't do loaners here sorry. Find a ride, the shuttle doesn't start running until 11"

I have a set of tail lights waiting to be installed their I'm not in any rush to get to because I need to find a ride. I have a small dark spot on my LED Tail lights. Yeah.. I'm picky..

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny
(")_(") into your signature to help him gain world domination.
post #9 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-21-2014, 12:02 AM

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to carz0159
Hmmm...I wonder if my dealership provides nice loaners. Only went to service once and a co worker gave me a ride as its right next to where we were eating.

2004 Acura TL - Redondo Red Pearl (Retired)

2012 Mazda CX-9 GT AWD - Liquid Silver Metallic

2014 Kia Cadenza Premium w/ Luxury & Tech Packages - Snow White Pearl

2016 Ford Mustang Ecoboost Premium Performance Package 6M - Race Red
post #10 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-21-2014, 10:34 AM
Super Moderator

if a dealer has loaners for the KIA program... most won't loan a unit for maintenance or quick service

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page